San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick maintained his stance Wednesday that he "didn't say anything" to warrant an unsportsmanlike penalty for inappropriate language in Sunday night's 28-20 loss to the Chicago Bears.
The NFL and its union announced agreement on "improvements" to the policy on performance enhancing drugs that includes testing for human growth hormone, neutral arbitration for appeals and will return three previously suspended players back to the field.
posted 2014-09-17 19:12:26 by ESPN.com
- Cedar Falls man arrested in theft from employer
Oct 30 1:39pm
- Train collision involving tractor injures Calamus man
Oct 30 1:33pm
- Audit: West Liberty overbilled electric customers
Oct 30 12:17pm
- Woman killed in crash near Anamosa
Oct 30 10:50am
- Man convicted in Dubuque slaying eligible for parole
Oct 30 10:48am
- Marion seeks community input via online survey
Oct 30 9:40am