A South Florida businessman pleaded guilty Tuesday to taking part in a conspiracy to smuggle Los Angeles Dodgers star Yasiel Puig out of Cuba in return for a sizable cut of the outfielder's multimillion-dollar salary.
New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady had a simple reply when asked about Denver Broncos defensive tackle Terrance "Pot Roast" Knighton's so-called Super Bowl guarantee: "It doesn't matter what you say. It matters what you do."
posted 2014-12-16 11:57:26 by ESPN.com
- Hutchins Found Guilty of First Degree Murder
Jan 30 8:07am
- Man Charged with Murder in November Stabbing
Jan 30 8:03am
- Waterloo Teen Detained Following Shots Being Fired
Jan 29 8:11am
- Panthers Top Salukis; Shockers Next
Jan 29 8:09am
- Hampton Man's Conviction Thrown Out by Appeals Court
Jan 29 8:08am
- Investigators to Review Cook/Collins Case
Jan 28 6:41am