The Arizona Cardinals have confirmed the seriousness of the knee injury defensive tackle Darnell Dockett suffered during Monday's practice and said on Twitter that he tore his right ACL and needs season-ending surgery.
Amid the unrest in Ferguson, Missouri, over teenager Michael Brown's killing, the St. Louis Rams provided three local high school football teams with free tickets to Saturday night's preseason game against the Green Bay Packers.
posted 2014-08-18 18:47:56 by ESPN.com
The Department of Education is investigating 76 colleges and universities for their handling of Title IX complaints. A lawsuit filed in federal court alleges that the University of Tulsa failed to protect a student from sexual assault.
posted 2014-08-18 16:54:29 by ESPN.com
- Man pleads not guilty to vehicular homicide
Sep 30 8:40pm
- Senate Oversight panel approves 18 recommendations
Sep 30 1:27pm
- AG's office says Templeton Rye lawsuit can proceed
Sep 30 11:33am
- Hatch campaign not running television ads
Sep 30 11:31am
- Man charged in break-in at Cedar Falls fire station
Sep 30 10:54am
- Iowa corn, soybean harvest lagging behind average
Sep 30 10:38am