The Bengals believe Devon Still, signed to the active roster, is ready to play football.
Floyd Mayweather Jr. apologized Wednesday, a day after he told a small group of reporters at the MGM Grand that he believed the NFL should have followed through on its initial two-game ban of former Ravens running back Ray Rice.
posted 2014-09-11 07:54:56 by ESPN.com
Floyd Mayweather Jr. says he believes the NFL should have stuck with its original discipline of Ray Rice, saying the league was overly influenced by new video showing Rice knocking out his then-fiancee in an Atlantic City casino elevator.
posted 2014-09-10 23:55:11 by ESPN.com
Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning expressed hope Wednesday that negotiations between the NFL and NFLPA would result in a new drug policy being approved that would clear the way for Wes Welker's reinstatement as soon as this week.
posted 2014-09-10 19:13:06 by ESPN.com
- Dunkerton woman injured in rollover accident
Oct 21 1:26pm
- USDA: Iowa corn harvest 18 days behind schedule
Oct 21 1:09pm
- Des Moines pharmacy owner to plead guilty in deal
Oct 21 1:05pm
- Iowa’s unemployment rate up to 4.6 percent
Oct 21 9:53am
- Branstad winning cash race against Hatch
Oct 21 5:57am
- Cedar Rapids woman pleads guilty to wire fraud
Oct 21 5:53am