Baltimore Orioles first baseman Chris Davis is suspended 25 games by Major League Baseball for testing positive for an amphetamine.
Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon's yearlong suspension is expected to be reduced to 10 games, sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter, following the NFLPA's approval of the league's new drug testing policy.
posted 2014-09-12 21:13:29 by ESPN.com
The pretrial intervention program offered to Ray Rice in the assault case involving his wife was granted in less than 1 percent of all domestic violence assault cases from 2010-13 that were resolved, according to New Jersey Judiciary data obtained…
posted 2014-09-12 20:42:19 by ESPN.com
The NFL and its players are closing in on finalizing a new drug agreement that would bring with it HGH testing and major changes to the marijuana policy and could result in the reduction of punishments for currently suspended players.
posted 2014-09-12 13:14:52 by ESPN.com
- Regents want more oversight on payments to cities
Oct 22 2:40pm
- Iowa launches new emergency alert system
Oct 22 12:40pm
- Small fire contained at Bunger Middle School
Oct 22 11:00am
- Farmer reports soybean bushels stolen in Illinois
Oct 22 7:20am
- Aplington man sentenced in child porn case
Oct 22 5:51am
- Dunkerton woman injured in rollover accident
Oct 21 1:26pm