Audio obtained by ESPN's Darren Rovell and other media outlets confirms the racial comments made by Atlanta Hawks general manager Danny Ferry in a conference call with team owners in regards to veteran forward Luol Deng.
MLB commissioner Bud Selig says the league and its players' union have previously discussed the idea of a blanket policy regarding domestic violence during collective bargaining, yet so far baseball has opted to handle any issue on a case-by-case basis.
posted 2014-09-11 15:51:02 by ESPN.com
- Dubuque teen's death still unsolved 2 years later
Oct 20 1:46pm
- 3 Iowa companies receive USDA ag research grants
Oct 20 1:44pm
- UNI responds to racist comments on app
Oct 20 12:44pm
- Wisconsin couple sentenced in Iowa meth case
Oct 20 5:46am
- Police: Des Moines hit-and-run driver panicked
Oct 20 5:44am
- Cedar Rapids police seek hit-and-run suspect
Oct 20 5:28am