Ray Rice will appeal his indefinite suspension from the NFL on Monday, a source confirmed to ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
Minnesota Vikings executive vice president and general manager Rick Spielman said Sunday that "all options are on the table" when it comes to how the team will handle the allegations against running back Adrian Peterson.
posted 2014-09-14 18:40:57 by ESPN.com
Five days after the Cincinnati Bengals officially moved defensive tackle Devon Still off the practice squad and placed him on the 53-man active roster, they kept him on the 46-man game-day roster Sunday when the Bengals hosted the Atlanta Falcons.
posted 2014-09-14 11:15:54 by ESPN.com
Ten months and ten days after undergoing emergency brain surgery, Magomed Abdusalamov joined his wife and three young daughters at home Saturday for the first time since he went the distance in a brutal 10-round bout at Madison Square Garden.
posted 2014-09-14 10:15:05 by ESPN.com
- Regents want more oversight on payments to cities
Oct 22 2:40pm
- Iowa launches new emergency alert system
Oct 22 12:40pm
- Small fire contained at Bunger Middle School
Oct 22 11:00am
- Farmer reports soybean bushels stolen in Illinois
Oct 22 7:20am
- Aplington man sentenced in child porn case
Oct 22 5:51am
- Dunkerton woman injured in rollover accident
Oct 21 1:26pm