Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson has been placed on the NFL's exempt list, which bars him from all team activities until his child-abuse case is resolved, the team said early Wednesday morning.
Mayor Kasim Reed said Tuesday he has already talked with six potential buyers of the Atlanta Hawks and expects a sale of the team to move quickly after racially charged comments by owner Bruce Levenson and general manager Danny Ferry.
posted 2014-09-17 03:55:22 by ESPN.com
The Minnesota Vikings have reversed course on Adrian Peterson, putting his on the NFL exempt list until his child-abuse case is resolved, meaning he will be suspended from activities with the team effective immediately, the team said in a news…
posted 2014-09-17 01:11:35 by ESPN.com
Anheuser-Busch, the parent company of the official beer of the NFL, issued a strong statement expressing its displeasure over how the league has responded to its players being connected to incidents of domestic violence and child abuse.
posted 2014-09-17 00:49:29 by ESPN.com
- La Porte City man arrested for drugs, child endangerment
Oct 25 7:49am
- Bunger Middle School fire intentionally set
Oct 25 7:46am
- Waterloo men charged in theft of dump truck, grader
Oct 25 7:40am
- Semi fire sends driver to the hospital
Oct 25 7:34am
- Foundation moving from Waterloo to Cedar Falls
Oct 25 7:28am
- Ames school disables chat functions on laptops
Oct 25 7:27am