LeBron James held meetings for more than three hours in a Las Vegas hotel Tuesday, leaving without giving any indication of what team he'll play for next season.
The trial to decide the record-breaking $2 billion sale of the Clippers began Monday afternoon with the lead attorney for Shelly Sterling calling Donald Sterling as a witness and suggesting a bench warrant be issued for the owner.
posted 2014-07-08 08:24:18 by ESPN.com
Jesse Chavez matched a career high with nine strikeouts in six innings, and three relievers pitched scoreless ball to lead the Oakland Athletics past the San Francisco Giants 5-0 on Monday night for their fifth straight win.
posted 2014-07-08 02:40:30 by ESPN.com
- Park Service settles Effigy Mounds whistleblower appeal
Aug 19 2:36pm
- Crews continue demolition for new I-74 bridge
Aug 19 2:34pm
- Cedar Rapids police ID Monday's shooting victims
Aug 19 2:28pm
- Commission unanimously approves new Iowa water rules
Aug 19 1:13pm
- Judge backs ban of Iowa abortion pill system
Aug 19 11:22am
- Fire destroys barn, truck in Fredericka
Aug 19 9:14am
By U.S. Senators Chuck Grassley and Amy Klobuchar It’s vacation season across America. That means family road trips are underway…
posted by Dennis Lowe 29 days ago
I’m blessed to be spending part of my holiday weekend with my family and I hope many Iowans are able…
posted by Dennis Lowe 2 month(s) ago