Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson apologized in a statement on Monday for "the hurt I have brought to my child" after disciplining him earlier this year.
The Angels became the first team in the major leagues to clinch a playoff spot Monday, with Matt Shoemaker pitching five-hit ball into the eighth inning of an 8-1 victory over the Mariners.
posted 2014-09-16 03:19:51 by ESPN.com
Rutgers athletic director Julie Hermann issued a public apology Monday afternoon for the "classless display" of some fans against Penn State, when photos popped up on social media of some fans making light of the Jerry Sandusky child sex-abuse scandal.
posted 2014-09-15 15:23:40 by ESPN.com
- Regents want more oversight on payments to cities
Oct 22 2:40pm
- Iowa launches new emergency alert system
Oct 22 12:40pm
- Small fire contained at Bunger Middle School
Oct 22 11:00am
- Farmer reports soybean bushels stolen in Illinois
Oct 22 7:20am
- Aplington man sentenced in child porn case
Oct 22 5:51am
- Dunkerton woman injured in rollover accident
Oct 21 1:26pm