Denver Broncos wide receiver Wes Welker returned to practice Wednesday after regaining his eligibility as the NFL and its union finalized a new policy on performance-enhancing drugs.
Mayor Kasim Reed said Tuesday he has already talked with six potential buyers of the Atlanta Hawks and expects a sale of the team to move quickly after racially charged comments by owner Bruce Levenson and general manager Danny Ferry.
posted 2014-09-17 03:55:22 by ESPN.com
The Minnesota Vikings have reversed course on Adrian Peterson, putting his on the NFL exempt list until his child-abuse case is resolved, meaning he will be suspended from activities with the team effective immediately, the team said in a news…
posted 2014-09-17 01:11:35 by ESPN.com
Anheuser-Busch, the parent company of the official beer of the NFL, issued a strong statement expressing its displeasure over how the league has responded to its players being connected to incidents of domestic violence and child abuse.
posted 2014-09-17 00:49:29 by ESPN.com
- Regents want more oversight on payments to cities
Oct 22 2:40pm
- Iowa launches new emergency alert system
Oct 22 12:40pm
- Small fire contained at Bunger Middle School
Oct 22 11:00am
- Farmer reports soybean bushels stolen in Illinois
Oct 22 7:20am
- Aplington man sentenced in child porn case
Oct 22 5:51am
- Dunkerton woman injured in rollover accident
Oct 21 1:26pm