Billionaire Paul Allen, who owns the Seattle Seahawks and the Portland Trail Blazers, has pledged to contribute at least $100 million to the fight against the deadly Ebola virus.
The PGA of America president referred to Ian Poulter as a little girl on two social media accounts Thursday evening for his comments on Nick Faldo and Tom Watson as Ryder Cup captains.
posted 2014-10-24 14:53:45 by ESPN.com
- Dog alerts Cedar Falls home owner to fire
Nov 27 8:30am
- Waterloo man pleads not guilty in nightclub shooting
Nov 27 8:04am
- Waterloo man charged with felony domestic assault
Nov 27 8:02am
- Cerro Gordo County assessor pleads not guilty to OWI
Nov 27 7:20am
- Woman loses Des Moines home to fire
Nov 27 6:39am
- Off-duty Des Moines officer accused of OWI
Nov 27 5:46am