Shelly Sterling is seeking a court order of protection for her, her lawyer and witnesses such as the doctors who evaluated Donald Sterling from harassment by her estranged husband and his lawyers, according to a request filed Thursday.
Clayton Kershaw pitched his first no-hitter Wednesday night, striking out a career-high 15 and allowing his only baserunner on a throwing error by shortstop Hanley Ramirez in the Los Angeles Dodgers' 8-0 victory over the Colorado Rockies.
posted 2014-06-19 03:02:49 by ESPN.com
New York Jets coach Rex Ryan and several players expressed deep concern Wednesday for the welfare of troubled running back Mike Goodson, who was released earlier in the day after failing to report to a mandatory minicamp.
posted 2014-06-18 21:36:24 by ESPN.com
- GOP's Rubio special guest at Republican's picnic
Jul 31 7:44pm
- Iowa picnic in California may draw bigger crowd
Jul 31 1:53pm
- Linn Co. sexual abuse suspect arrested in Arkansas
Jul 31 12:43pm
- Cedar Rapids Schools accepting used musical instruments
Jul 31 12:36pm
- Jury begins deliberating Wisconsin kidnapping case
Jul 31 12:05pm
- Cool summer not good news for Dubuque pools
Jul 31 12:04pm
By U.S. Senators Chuck Grassley and Amy Klobuchar It’s vacation season across America. That means family road trips are underway…
posted by Dennis Lowe 11 days ago
I’m blessed to be spending part of my holiday weekend with my family and I hope many Iowans are able…
posted by Dennis Lowe 2 month(s) ago