Buffalo Bills running back Fred Jackson could miss up to a month after suffering a groin injury in Sunday's 17-16 win over the Minnesota Vikings.
Tony Romo threw three touchdown passes, DeMarco Murray broke Jim Brown's 56-year-old NFL record with his seventh straight 100-yard rushing game to start a season, and the Cowboys won their sixth straight by beating the Giants 31-21.
posted 2014-10-20 08:01:19 by ESPN.com
- That Evansdale cougar? It's likely a house cat
Oct 24 8:15am
- Fiber problem cuts Internet service
Oct 24 8:00am
- Iowa universities want more study on job changes
Oct 24 5:51am
- Status of Cedar Rapids downtown district discussed
Oct 24 5:50am
- West Union corrections facility escapees back in custody
Oct 24 5:49am
- Dubuque school officials investigate speeding van
Oct 23 2:24pm