Tim Lincecum returned to the mound for the San Francisco Giants on Wednesday and threw 1T scoreless innings of relief. However, he left the game with tightness in his lower back and is day to day.
Kobe Bryant, speaking to media after an ESPN The Magazine piece suggested he played a significant role in the Lakers' recent slide, said it wasn't the first critical article focused on him and wouldn't be the last.
posted 2014-10-22 17:43:44 by ESPN.com
Although Jamaal Charles showed no signs of a concussion when he was checked after a helmet-to-helmet hit he took from Brandon Flowers on Sunday, the running back was placed in the concussion protocol this week after comments he made Tuesday.
posted 2014-10-22 15:37:40 by ESPN.com
- La Porte City man arrested for drugs, child endangerment
Oct 25 7:49am
- Bunger Middle School fire intentionally set
Oct 25 7:46am
- Waterloo men charged in theft of dump truck, grader
Oct 25 7:40am
- Semi fire sends driver to the hospital
Oct 25 7:34am
- Foundation moving from Waterloo to Cedar Falls
Oct 25 7:28am
- Ames school disables chat functions on laptops
Oct 25 7:27am