Governor Chris Christie signed New Jersey's sports betting bill into law, clearing the way for bets to be taken as soon as next weekend.
An in-depth search of the verification page on the James Spence Authentication website reveals the company has authenticated more than 2,000 signatures by Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston, up from the more than 900 found earlier.
posted 2014-10-17 13:15:59 by ESPN.com
- Dubuque teen's death still unsolved 2 years later
Oct 20 1:46pm
- 3 Iowa companies receive USDA ag research grants
Oct 20 1:44pm
- UNI responds to racist comments on app
Oct 20 12:44pm
- Wisconsin couple sentenced in Iowa meth case
Oct 20 5:46am
- Police: Des Moines hit-and-run driver panicked
Oct 20 5:44am
- Cedar Rapids police seek hit-and-run suspect
Oct 20 5:28am