Washington Redskins wide receiver DeSean Jackson is active for Sunday's game against his former team.
One of the chief arguments that Ray Rice will make in the appeal of his indefinite suspension is that the NFL extended his punishment on the basis of an edited videotape, sources told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
posted 2014-09-21 10:23:35 by ESPN.com
Dak Prescott highlighted a dynamic performance with two touchdown passes and 56-yard scoring run, and Mississippi State held off a wild rally by No. 8 LSU for a 34-29 victory Saturday night that snapped the Bulldogs' 14-year losing streak in…
posted 2014-09-21 02:52:53 by ESPN.com
Elian Herrera sprinted home on Logan Schafer's sacrifice fly in the ninth inning and the Milwaukee Brewers edged the Pittsburgh Pirates 1-0 on Saturday night to tighten the race for the second National League wild-card spot.
posted 2014-09-21 00:21:32 by ESPN.com
- Dubuque teen's death still unsolved 2 years later
Oct 20 1:46pm
- 3 Iowa companies receive USDA ag research grants
Oct 20 1:44pm
- UNI responds to racist comments on app
Oct 20 12:44pm
- Wisconsin couple sentenced in Iowa meth case
Oct 20 5:46am
- Police: Des Moines hit-and-run driver panicked
Oct 20 5:44am
- Cedar Rapids police seek hit-and-run suspect
Oct 20 5:28am