Ben Brust hit a 3-pointer with 1:07 left and second-seeded Wisconsin overcame seventh-seeded Oregon for a thrilling 85-77 win Saturday night to get into the Sweet 16.
Joakim Noah finished with 20 points, Jimmy Butler scored 17, and the Chicago Bulls handed Philadelphia its 24th straight loss, winning 91-81 Saturday night and sending the 76ers within two of the NBA record.
posted 2014-03-22 23:12:43 by ESPN.com
Luke Hancock scored 21 points and defending national champion Louisville shrugged off a cold shooting performance to beat Saint Louis 66-51 on Saturday and advance to the Sweet 16 of the NCAA tournament for the third straight year.
posted 2014-03-22 22:06:12 by ESPN.com
- Iowa gets nearly $72 million in yearly tobacco payment
Apr 19 11:52am
- Cedar Falls police investigate robbery
Apr 19 8:22am
- Store manager accused of stealing more than $80,000
Apr 19 8:18am
- Escaped prisoner found under porch
Apr 19 8:17am
- Branstad priorities not OK'd as adjournment nears
Apr 19 8:15am
- Hearing to consider voting policies in 4 states
Apr 19 8:14am
Taxpayers are familiar with the annual drill. Keeping records, gathering receipts, filling out forms, figuring out changes in tax rules. …
posted by Dennis Lowe 12 days ago
Research has shown that all kids can benefit from a good preschool education. Since 2007, Iowa’s Statewide Voluntary Preschool Program…
posted by Dennis Lowe 2 month(s) ago