The Boston Red Sox have signed Koji Uehara to a two-year contract through the 2016 season, the team announced Thursday.
The NCAA announced Thursday night that its Division I Student-Athlete Reinstatement Committee has upheld Georgia running back Todd Gurley's four-game suspension, meaning he'll miss the No. 11 Bulldogs' next two games after sitting out the previous two.
posted 2014-10-30 22:24:21 by ESPN.com
Baseball enjoyed the two greatest words in all of sports with a Game 7 in the World Series on Wednesday, but LeBron James said his regular-season opener with the Cavaliers had the potential to draw even more attention.
posted 2014-10-30 19:19:10 by ESPN.com
- Man arrested after fatal hit-and-run in Mason City
Nov 24 11:37am
- Waterloo man accused of beating puppy
Nov 24 6:39am
- Iowa farmers question proposed transmission line
Nov 23 7:00pm
- Police seize nearly 9 pounds of pot near Dubuque
Nov 23 6:58pm
- Fayette police chief on leave following bus flap
Nov 23 6:57pm
- Hy-Vee donates $500,000 for children's hospital
Nov 22 3:29pm