Suspended Los Angeles Kings defenseman Slava Voynov will stand trial on a felony charge of domestic violence after a judge deemed there to be sufficient evidence to move forward with the case Monday.
An already injury-riddled Heat team absorbed two significant blows Monday, with Josh McRoberts likely lost for the season with a right knee injury and All-Star center Chris Bosh sidelined indefinitely with a strained calf.
posted 2014-12-15 16:08:45 by ESPN.com
- Morning Fire at Cedar Rapids Church
Dec 16 9:33am
- Waterloo Garbage Collection Cancelled for Tuesday
Dec 16 9:31am
- Waterloo Buys Wonder Bakery Building
Dec 16 6:18am
- 21-Year-Old Woman Arrested in Cedar Falls Robbery
Dec 16 6:16am
- Feds Drop Investigation of Iowa Restaurant Owner
Dec 15 8:23am
- City May Buy Wonder Bakery in Waterloo
Dec 15 8:22am