Indianapolis Colts star pass rusher Robert Mathis will miss the rest of the season due to a torn Achilles tendon, a source confirmed to ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
An internal and unexpected chain of events stemming from a June free-agent meeting led to Atlanta Hawks owner Bruce Levenson putting controlling interest in the team up for sale on Sunday, multiple officials told ESPN.com.
posted 2014-09-08 16:21:05 by ESPN.com
- Uncovered video delays trial in Iowa shooting
Oct 01 10:28am
- Charges dropped in HIV transmission case
Oct 01 10:05am
- Group wants investigation of UI research rabbit deaths
Oct 01 8:38am
- Resentencing date pushed back for Concepcion
Oct 01 6:53am
- Iowa City school diversion program up and running
Oct 01 6:52am
- Man accused of threatening children has trial set
Oct 01 5:52am