A tentative date of Dec. 1 has been set for Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson to stand trial on a felony child abuse charge, his attorney, Rusty Hardin said Wednesday.
Chris Kelly scored the tiebreaking goal with 1:51 left in the third period, and Tuukka Rask made 21 saves to lead the Boston Bruins to a 2-1 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers in their season opener Wednesday night.
posted 2014-10-09 00:46:44 by ESPN.com
- Two construction workers injured in fall
Nov 01 7:18am
- Evansdale man arrested after house fire
Nov 01 7:15am
- Former Oelwein mayor seeks change of venue
Nov 01 7:13am
- North Fayette students not injured in bus accident
Nov 01 7:10am
- Bill Clinton headlines events for Bruce Braley
Nov 01 7:01am
- Woman injured in rollover crash on I-380
Oct 31 2:14pm