The judge overseeing Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's trial says it will begin on Jan. 26 and will last three to four months.
Lakers coach Byron Scott, after expressing befuddlement at a flagrant foul called on one of his players in a win Sunday over the Indiana Pacers, said college basketball is more aggressive and "much more physical" than the NBA.
posted 2015-01-05 10:13:31 by ESPN.com
Tony Romo threw two touchdown passes to Terrance Williams, the second for the lead late in the fourth quarter, and the Dallas Cowboys rallied for a 24-20 wild-card win over Detroit on Sunday in their first playoff game in five…
posted 2015-01-05 10:13:17 by ESPN.com
Cavaliers point guard Kyrie Irving exited Sunday's 109-90 loss to the Dallas Mavericks early because of tightness in his lower back and will not travel with the Cavs for their game Monday in Philadelphia, according to the team.
posted 2015-01-05 00:30:19 by ESPN.com
- Waterloo Hotel Fire Sends Woman to Hospital
Jan 27 8:43am
- Federal Grant Might Pay for Additional Firefighters
Jan 26 7:55am
- RAGBRAI to Overnight in Cedar Falls
Jan 26 6:24am
- Deere to Layoff Another 565 in Waterloo
Jan 23 8:00am
- Coralville Deaths Tied to Drug Use
Jan 23 6:47am
- Auditor Asks UNI to Change Financial Policies
Jan 23 6:45am