Punter Johnny Hekker's pass from the St. Louis 18 caught the Seattle Seahawks by surprise for the last of three big plays by Rams special teams in a 28-26 victory over the defending Super Bowl champions on Sunday.
Tony Romo threw three touchdown passes, DeMarco Murray broke Jim Brown's 56-year-old NFL record with his seventh straight 100-yard rushing game to start a season, and the Cowboys won their sixth straight by beating the Giants 31-21.
posted 2014-10-20 08:01:19 by ESPN.com
Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly adamantly disagreed with an offensive pass interference penalty that wiped away a go-ahead touchdown against Florida State, saying he had even less clarity Sunday than he did after the 31-27 loss.
posted 2014-10-19 22:14:07 by ESPN.com
Kai Forbath kicked a 22-yard field goal on the last play of the game, and Colt McCoy stepped in after Kirk Cousins was benched at halftime Sunday to lead the Washington Redskins to a 19-17 win over the Tennessee Titans.
posted 2014-10-19 19:40:08 by ESPN.com
- Farmer reports soybean bushels stolen in Illinois
Oct 22 7:20am
- Aplington man sentenced in child porn case
Oct 22 5:51am
- Dunkerton woman injured in rollover accident
Oct 21 1:26pm
- USDA: Iowa corn harvest 18 days behind schedule
Oct 21 1:09pm
- Des Moines pharmacy owner to plead guilty in deal
Oct 21 1:05pm
- Iowa’s unemployment rate up to 4.6 percent
Oct 21 9:53am