Los Angeles Clippers coach Doc Rivers has agreed to a contract extension through the end of the 2018-19 season, the team announced Wednesday.
Former undisputed middleweight champion Jermain Taylor is free on a $25,000 bond after the former middleweight champion was jailed overnight in Little Rock, Arkansas, in connection with a shooting that wounded his cousin.
posted 2014-08-27 14:04:37 by ESPN.com
Troy Vincent, the NFL's new executive vice president of football operations and a former defensive back, defended the two-game suspension he gave Washington Redskins safety Brandon Meriweather for a preseason hit on Ravens wide receiver Torrey Smith.
posted 2014-08-27 12:01:49 by ESPN.com
- Iowa court halts ban on abortion pill system
Sep 16 6:53pm
- Attorneys argue over evidence in Frederiksen's trial
Sep 16 4:28pm
- Branstad offers plan for workforce development
Sep 16 4:24pm
- Study: Nearly 1.8 million Iowans gambled last year
Sep 16 12:25pm
- Report: Many Iowa schools not meeting standards
Sep 16 10:20am
- Bird's nest causes Cedar Rapids house fire
Sep 16 9:03am
Have you ever thought Washington, D.C. could use some common-sense input from Iowa? This Wednesday, I’ll be in our nation’s…
posted by Dennis Lowe 3 days ago
Senator Chuck Grassley released the following statement on the 13th anniversary of Sept. 11, 2001: “The anniversary of September 11,…
posted by Dennis Lowe 5 days ago