Trevone Boykin ran for 123 yards and three touchdowns and threw for another score, leading No. 6 TCU to a 41-20 victory over No. 7 Kansas State on Saturday night that had huge Big 12 title and playoff implications.
Aldon Smith, who is eligible to return to the 49ers this week after serving a nine-game suspension, will become one of the rare, if not the only player in league history, to pay for the privilege of playing football, according…
posted 2014-11-09 10:14:43 by ESPN.com
Joe Walker returned Kaelin Clay's careless goal-line fumble 100 yards for a touchdown, Marcus Mariota threw three touchdown passes and ran for another score and No. 4 Oregon turned back No. 17 Utah 51-27 on Saturday night.
posted 2014-11-09 07:13:06 by ESPN.com
J.T. Barrett threw for three touchdowns and ran for two in a sensational performance, and 14th-ranked Ohio State scored almost at will against Michigan State's vaunted defense, beating the eighth-ranked Spartans 49-37 on Saturday night.
posted 2014-11-09 03:34:24 by ESPN.com
- Cedar Rapids man pleads guilty in fatal heroin overdose
Nov 26 2:26pm
- Waterloo man sentenced for false testimony in weapons case
Nov 26 1:42pm
- Goodwill cancels new retail store in Waterloo
Nov 26 1:26pm
- Mason City clown still positive after car wreck
Nov 26 10:38am
- Court rejects appeal of fired UI professor
Nov 26 10:36am
- Woman injured when train strikes car near Dyersville
Nov 26 8:29am