NFL games this season are averaging about 17 penalties, up more than two per game from the 14.7 to this point in 2013, according to the league, and the man in charge of officiating is OK with the trends.
Chris Kelly scored the tiebreaking goal with 1:51 left in the third period, and Tuukka Rask made 21 saves to lead the Boston Bruins to a 2-1 victory over the Philadelphia Flyers in their season opener Wednesday night.
posted 2014-10-09 00:46:44 by ESPN.com
- Search warrants net cash, cocaine and marijuana
Oct 24 1:27pm
- Bill Clinton to campaign for Braley
Oct 24 12:40pm
- Cedar Rapids businessman indicted on fraud charges
Oct 24 10:10am
- Court: Iowa not ready for routine video witnesses
Oct 24 9:39am
- That Evansdale cougar? It's likely a house cat
Oct 24 8:15am
- Fiber problem cuts Internet service
Oct 24 8:00am