Prosecutors in Montgomery County, Texas, have filed paperwork to have Adrian Peterson's bail revoked and the running back re-arrested after he told a court employee that he had recently smoked marijuana before taking a drug test Wednesday.
Los Angeles Dodgers manager Don Mattingly, who signed a three-year contract extension last winter, said Thursday he expects to return in 2015 and that he would be surprised if general manager Ned Colletti wasn't retained as well.
posted 2014-10-09 20:07:41 by ESPN.com
Mississippi State athletic director Scott Stricklin wants the school's fans to practice proper "cowbell etiquette" when the No. 3 Bulldogs host No. 2 Auburn on Saturday at Davis Wade Stadium.
posted 2014-10-09 15:47:22 by ESPN.com
- Search warrants net cash, cocaine and marijuana
Oct 24 1:27pm
- Bill Clinton to campaign for Braley
Oct 24 12:40pm
- Cedar Rapids businessman indicted on fraud charges
Oct 24 10:10am
- Court: Iowa not ready for routine video witnesses
Oct 24 9:39am
- That Evansdale cougar? It's likely a house cat
Oct 24 8:15am
- Fiber problem cuts Internet service
Oct 24 8:00am