Calvin Johnson said he will need rest and treatment to recover from the high right ankle sprain he suffered against Green Bay last month and aggravated on Sunday against the Buffalo Bills.
During his four-game suspension from the NFL for a violation of the league's substance abuse policy, new Detroit Lions kicker Matt Prater spent time at a rehabilitation facility for treatment for his alcohol addiction.
posted 2014-10-08 14:34:45 by ESPN.com
- New report criticizes Iowa stun gun policies
Oct 19 7:29pm
- 17-year-old girl shot to death in Waterloo
Oct 19 12:12pm
- Idle Tama beef plant prepares to reopen this month
Oct 19 12:07pm
- Iowa hospitals prepare to handle Ebola cases
Oct 19 12:05pm
- Drugs, alcohol killed Harper woman at campground
Oct 18 5:58pm
- Farmersburg man sentenced for sex crimes against child
Oct 18 5:57pm