A terrifying situation in Canada's capital city of Ottawa has resulted in Wednesday night's game between the Toronto Maple Leafs and the Senators being postponed.
Although Jamaal Charles showed no signs of a concussion when he was checked after a helmet-to-helmet hit he took from Brandon Flowers on Sunday, the running back was placed in the concussion protocol this week after comments he made Tuesday.
posted 2014-10-22 15:37:40 by ESPN.com
- Ex-Iowa coach, administrator confirm relationship
Oct 31 6:56am
- Citigroup to lay off 370 Des Moines area workers
Oct 31 6:55am
- GOP gathers voting, recount data in Iowa
Oct 31 6:54am
- Charles City man dies in highway crash
Oct 31 6:51am
- Driver gets 75 years for fatal Benton County crash
Oct 31 6:49am
- Cedar Falls man arrested in theft from employer
Oct 30 1:39pm