Bruins captain Zdeno Chara suffered ligament damage to his knee and is expected to miss four to six weeks, a source confirmed to ESPNBoston.com.
Retired Florida Supreme Court chief justice Major Harding has been selected to serve as the independent observer who will conduct Florida State quarterback Jameis Winston's upcoming student conduct code hearing, a source close to the situation confirmed.
posted 2014-10-23 19:58:21 by ESPN.com
Officials at a high school in suburban Philadelphia have canceled the football team's remaining two games after they concluded rookie players were subjected to what the superintendent calls "humiliating" initiation rites.
posted 2014-10-23 19:01:05 by ESPN.com
Oklahoma State has sued Texas co-offensive coordinator Joe Wickline for breach of contract, alleging he misled his former employer about his new position at Texas, and the school is seeking more than $593,000 in damages.
posted 2014-10-23 13:45:07 by ESPN.com
- 2 charged in pursuit, hit and run
Oct 31 10:54am
- House fire in Evandale under investigation
Oct 31 10:50am
- Police investigate robbery at Waterloo laundromat
Oct 31 10:43am
- Ernst bus hits deer in southern Iowa
Oct 31 10:20am
- Ex-Iowa coach, administrator confirm relationship
Oct 31 6:56am
- Citigroup to lay off 370 Des Moines area workers
Oct 31 6:55am