The Buffalo Bills made a change at quarterback Monday, benching first-round pick EJ Manuel in favor of veteran Kyle Orton.
Attorneys for the NCAA, NFL and other professional sports leagues say New Jersey is trying to circumvent federal law and under no circumstances can sports betting be conducted at the state's racetracks at Monmouth Park and the Meadowlands.
posted 2014-09-29 20:47:34 by ESPN.com
- Iowa residents struggling to pay heating bills
Nov 24 2:26pm
- Tractor & Engine Museum to open Dec. 2
Nov 24 2:18pm
- Man arrested after fatal hit-and-run in Mason City
Nov 24 11:37am
- Waterloo man accused of beating puppy
Nov 24 6:39am
- Iowa farmers question proposed transmission line
Nov 23 7:00pm
- Police seize nearly 9 pounds of pot near Dubuque
Nov 23 6:58pm