If the roles had been reversed coming out of training camp, maybe the Heisman Trophy campaign at Ohio State would have featured Cardale Jones instead of J.T. Barrett.
Arbiter Harold Henderson is scheduled to hear testimony from NFL executive VP for football operations Troy Vincent on Thursday, but he encouraged the NFL and the NFLPA to negotiate a settlement regarding Adrian Peterson's indefinite suspension.
posted 2014-12-03 10:18:15 by ESPN.com
- Hutchins Found Guilty of First Degree Murder
Jan 30 8:07am
- Man Charged with Murder in November Stabbing
Jan 30 8:03am
- Waterloo Teen Detained Following Shots Being Fired
Jan 29 8:11am
- Panthers Top Salukis; Shockers Next
Jan 29 8:09am
- Hampton Man's Conviction Thrown Out by Appeals Court
Jan 29 8:08am
- Investigators to Review Cook/Collins Case
Jan 28 6:41am