In the latest signal that a Kevin Love trade to Cleveland is inevitable, Timberwolves owner Glen Taylor told the St. Paul Pioneer Press to a Love trade is "likely" by Aug. 23 or Aug. 24.
Miami Dolphins starting wide receiver Brian Hartline has an interesting perspective on Indiana Pacers star Paul George's gruesome leg injury suffered Friday during the U.S. national team's intrasquad scrimmage.
posted 2014-08-02 21:33:53 by ESPN.com
- UNI names acting president as Ruud has surgery
Sep 30 8:39am
- Pretrial conference delayed for former Oelwein mayor
Sep 30 5:57am
- Authorities identify body found in car
Sep 30 5:55am
- Police: Iowa City man takes electric company truck
Sep 30 5:50am
- Police: Dubuque driver knocks over utility pole
Sep 30 5:49am
- Police: Dubuque teen injured after flipping vehicle
Sep 30 5:29am