Dirk Nowitzki's 19-foot jumper bounced up and then fell in as time expired, giving the Dallas Mavericks a 110-108 victory over the New York Knicks on Monday night.
As the NFL's competition committee soon considers a rule that would penalize players for using the N-word on the field, one veteran believes it will be difficult for the league to police the use of the racial slur.
posted 2014-02-24 14:01:45 by ESPN.com
Organizers of Major League Baseball's season-opening series in Australia are upset about comments from Los Angeles Dodgers pitcher Zack Greinke, who said that he was not excited for the trip, according to reports in Australian newspapers.
posted 2014-02-24 12:24:06 by ESPN.com
- Embattled law enforcement academy official to retire
Apr 17 1:28pm
- Mistrial denied in doctor's overdoses case
Apr 17 1:13pm
- Group to study future of ISU's VEISHEA celebration
Apr 17 12:14pm
- Gaming commission rejects Cedar Rapids casino
Apr 17 11:35am
- Overall index up in rural Midwest banker survey
Apr 17 11:32am
- Iowa board boss cites pressure from administration
Apr 17 7:19am
Taxpayers are familiar with the annual drill. Keeping records, gathering receipts, filling out forms, figuring out changes in tax rules. …
posted by Dennis Lowe 9 days ago
Research has shown that all kids can benefit from a good preschool education. Since 2007, Iowa’s Statewide Voluntary Preschool Program…
posted by Dennis Lowe 2 month(s) ago