Jon Lester's agent denied a published report that claimed the pitcher's representatives informed the club what it would take to sign him, prompting the club's decision to trade him.
Washington Redskins vice president and general manager Bruce Allen said quarterback Robert Griffin III should not have opened the season as the starter a year ago, not because his knee wasn't ready but rather because of his game.
posted 2014-07-29 18:11:06 by ESPN.com
The NCAA agreed Tuesday to settle a class-action head-injury lawsuit by creating a $70 million fund to diagnose thousands of current and former athletes to determine if they suffered brain trauma playing football, hockey, soccer and other contact sports.
posted 2014-07-29 14:01:16 by ESPN.com
- Three cases of West Nile Virus reported in Iowa
Jul 30 9:57am
- Some special needs kids barred from fair rides
Jul 30 8:55am
- Fredericka bar damaged in early morning fire
Jul 30 7:22am
- Cedar Rapids murder case now in judge's hands
Jul 30 6:22am
- Hot air balloon brushes power line at Indianola event
Jul 30 6:01am
- Davenport man arrested after cheeseburger theft
Jul 29 8:42pm
By U.S. Senators Chuck Grassley and Amy Klobuchar It’s vacation season across America. That means family road trips are underway…
posted by Dennis Lowe 9 days ago
I’m blessed to be spending part of my holiday weekend with my family and I hope many Iowans are able…
posted by Dennis Lowe 2 month(s) ago