UFC light heavyweight contender Alexander Gustafsson has withdrawn from a planned title fight against defending champion Jon Jones on Sept. 27 due to injury.
The attorneys for Shelly Sterling said Wednesday they will ask a judge to issue ruling allowing the $2 billion sale of the Clippers to former Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer proceed despite pending lawsuits brought by Donald Sterling.
posted 2014-07-23 23:10:28 by ESPN.com
The Nevada State Athletic Commission voted unanimously in favor of granting UFC middleweight Vitor Belfort a fighter's license Wednesday, paving the way for a middleweight title bout against Chris Weidman at UFC 181 in Las Vegas.
posted 2014-07-23 19:07:23 by ESPN.com
- Health insurers owe Iowans nearly $1.8 million in refunds
Jul 24 9:21am
- Upper Iowa University redesigns offerings
Jul 24 8:16am
- 5 charged after 2-county high speed chase
Jul 24 6:24am
- Tripoli says no to backyard chickens
Jul 23 8:55pm
- Fired Newton editor claims religious discrimination
Jul 23 2:17pm
- Former Fort Dodge landfill director charged
Jul 23 1:27pm
By U.S. Senators Chuck Grassley and Amy Klobuchar It’s vacation season across America. That means family road trips are underway…
posted by Dennis Lowe 3 days ago
I’m blessed to be spending part of my holiday weekend with my family and I hope many Iowans are able…
posted by Dennis Lowe 2 month(s) ago