The San Antonio Spurs and the Los Angeles Clippers are the latest elite teams to join the race to sign Ray Allen, ESPN.com has learned.
The Saints released future Hall of Fame cornerback Champ Bailey, veteran wide receiver Robert Meachem and and both of the kickers they had in camp -- Shayne Graham and Derek Dimke -- while cutting down the roster to 53 players.
posted 2014-08-30 20:48:13 by ESPN.com
- UNI responds to racist comments on app
Oct 20 12:44pm
- Wisconsin couple sentenced in Iowa meth case
Oct 20 5:46am
- Police: Des Moines hit-and-run driver panicked
Oct 20 5:44am
- Cedar Rapids police seek hit-and-run suspect
Oct 20 5:28am
- 3 charged in Waterloo supermarket robbery
Oct 20 4:59am
- New report criticizes Iowa stun gun policies
Oct 19 7:29pm