LeBron James held meetings for more than three hours in a Las Vegas hotel Tuesday, leaving without giving any indication of what team he'll play for next season.
The trial to decide the record-breaking $2 billion sale of the Clippers began Monday afternoon with the lead attorney for Shelly Sterling calling Donald Sterling as a witness and suggesting a bench warrant be issued for the owner.
posted 2014-07-08 08:24:18 by ESPN.com
Jesse Chavez matched a career high with nine strikeouts in six innings, and three relievers pitched scoreless ball to lead the Oakland Athletics past the San Francisco Giants 5-0 on Monday night for their fifth straight win.
posted 2014-07-08 02:40:30 by ESPN.com
- Wartburg receives $1 million gift to enhance music education
Sep 02 11:15am
- Marion City Council adopts new meeting time
Sep 02 9:01am
- Building collapses in downtown Toledo
Sep 02 8:22am
- Shots fired in Glenwood Street neighborhood
Sep 02 6:20am
- Work release escapee charged with sexual assault
Sep 02 5:22am
- Sheriff: Man uninjured in Marshalltown plane crash
Sep 02 5:20am
By Iowa Senator Bill Dotzler Studies repeatedly find that employers are unable to find workers with the skills to fill…
posted by Dennis Lowe 4 days ago
Injustice 101: Denying Sexual Assault is a Serious Crime by U.S. Senator Chuck Grassley Heading off to college triggers a…
posted by Dennis Lowe 7 days ago