Calvin Johnson said he will need rest and treatment to recover from the high right ankle sprain he suffered against Green Bay last month and aggravated on Sunday against the Buffalo Bills.
During his four-game suspension from the NFL for a violation of the league's substance abuse policy, new Detroit Lions kicker Matt Prater spent time at a rehabilitation facility for treatment for his alcohol addiction.
posted 2014-10-08 14:34:45 by ESPN.com
- Iowa residents struggling to pay heating bills
Nov 24 2:26pm
- Tractor & Engine Museum to open Dec. 2
Nov 24 2:18pm
- Man arrested after fatal hit-and-run in Mason City
Nov 24 11:37am
- Waterloo man accused of beating puppy
Nov 24 6:39am
- Iowa farmers question proposed transmission line
Nov 23 7:00pm
- Police seize nearly 9 pounds of pot near Dubuque
Nov 23 6:58pm