Josh Sweat, a five-star Class of 2015 defensive end and the fifth-ranked prospect in the ESPN 300, committed to Florida State on Wednesday in a ceremony at Oscar Frommel Smith High in Chesapeake, Virginia.
For years, the world's two largest shoe and apparel companies -- Nike and Adidas -- have battled for supremacy, with the competition occasionally leading to a lawsuit over a particular design or material, which one considers proprietary.
posted 2014-12-09 23:11:35 by ESPN.com
- Hutchins Found Guilty of First Degree Murder
Jan 30 8:07am
- Man Charged with Murder in November Stabbing
Jan 30 8:03am
- Waterloo Teen Detained Following Shots Being Fired
Jan 29 8:11am
- Panthers Top Salukis; Shockers Next
Jan 29 8:09am
- Hampton Man's Conviction Thrown Out by Appeals Court
Jan 29 8:08am
- Investigators to Review Cook/Collins Case
Jan 28 6:41am