EnergySolutions Arena has become one of LeBron James' most disliked places in the NBA, as he lost to the Utah Jazz in the final five seconds for the fourth time since 2007 on Wednesday night.
Stephen Curry had 28 points and seven assists, Draymond Green scored a career-high 24 points, and the Golden State Warriors remained unbeaten with their most impressive performance yet, crushing the Los Angeles Clippers 121-104 on Wednesday night.
posted 2014-11-06 02:39:36 by ESPN.com
Mark Sanchez endured the pressure of being a starting quarterback in New York for four years. After a year on injured reserve and half a season as a backup with the Philadelphia Eagles, that pressure doesn't seem so bad.
posted 2014-11-06 00:12:40 by ESPN.com
- UNI Women Topple Northern Illinois
Dec 22 6:48am
- Future of Toledo's Juvenile Home Still Unclear
Dec 22 6:47am
- Waterloo Leaders May Start New Foundation
Dec 22 6:46am
- Police Arrest Two Following Friday Shooting
Dec 22 6:45am
- Iowa City Man Charged with 18 Counts of Sexual Abuse
Dec 20 8:22am
- Eastern Iowa Radio Personality Succumbs to Cancer
Dec 19 7:22am