The NBA has suspended Phoenix Suns forward P.J. Tucker for three games following his guilty plea to "super extreme" driving while intoxicated.
Sprint Cup driver Brad Keselowski thinks it'll be almost impossible for NASCAR to keep drivers from exiting their cars on the track, even if new rules are implemented in the wake of the death of sprint car driver Kevin Ward…
posted 2014-08-12 17:30:21 by ESPN.com
Seattle Seahawks quarterback Terrelle Pryor said Tuesday he was wrong when he broke the NCAA rules while playing for Ohio State, but he supports the recent federal court decision giving college athletes the rights to sell their names and likenesses.
posted 2014-08-12 15:50:50 by ESPN.com
Tony Stewart, who didn't race in Sunday's NASCAR Sprint Cup race after he struck and killed sprint car driver Kevin Ward Jr. Saturday night during a race, also pulled out of an upcoming dirt track race at Plymouth Speedway.
posted 2014-08-12 12:34:37 by ESPN.com
- Resentencing date pushed back for Concepcion
Oct 01 6:53am
- Iowa City school diversion program up and running
Oct 01 6:52am
- Man accused of threatening children has trial set
Oct 01 5:52am
- Man pleads not guilty to vehicular homicide
Sep 30 8:40pm
- Senate Oversight panel approves 18 recommendations
Sep 30 1:27pm
- AG's office says Templeton Rye lawsuit can proceed
Sep 30 11:33am