Cleveland Browns wide receiver Josh Gordon pleaded guilty to a DWI charge in Raleigh, North Carolina, on Tuesday.
The NFL will determine whether San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick was justifiably penalized for directing inappropriate language toward a Chicago Bears opponent in the team's Sunday night loss, according to a league source.
posted 2014-09-16 13:57:47 by ESPN.com
Iowa State lineman Jacob Gannon has rejoined the Cyclones less than two weeks after quitting the team. Coach Paul Rhoads announced Gannon's return on Monday. Gannon says in a statement released by the school that he has been diagnosed with…
posted 2014-09-16 06:37:48 by KXEL
The Angels became the first team in the major leagues to clinch a playoff spot Monday, with Matt Shoemaker pitching five-hit ball into the eighth inning of an 8-1 victory over the Mariners.
posted 2014-09-16 03:19:51 by ESPN.com
- Woman injured in rollover crash on I-380
Oct 31 2:14pm
- Ernst concludes campaign with cash advantage
Oct 31 1:59pm
- Des Moines facing lawsuit over bedbugs
Oct 31 1:14pm
- Park excavation sheds light on early Iowa settlers
Oct 31 1:13pm
- 2 charged in pursuit, hit and run
Oct 31 10:54am
- House fire in Evandale under investigation
Oct 31 10:50am